Permission to Reproduce Nootropics Handbook Material
We welcome appropriate reproduction of Nootropics Handbook material, however, you must ask for permission first. (Our material is protected by international copyright law.)
To use our material for your publication or organization, please contact us with details of your request – this gives us the information we need to answer your request quickly. We look forward to hearing from you and aim to get back to you within three working days.
Permission to Link to Nootropics Handbook Articles
We are pleased to give you permission to link to the www.nootropicshandbook.com site as long as your site does not violate any law, cause offense to Nootropics Handbook readers or tarnish the Nootropics Handbook brand.
We reserve the right to withdraw this permission if it is, in our opinion, abused. This right will not be unreasonably exercised.
Please print this page off and retain it as your permission to link to www.nootropicshandbook.com
Citation of Nootropics Handbook Material
We are pleased for you to refer to Nootropics Handbook publicly available material and to use single quotations from these of up to 120 words in length. You may do this without any further permission as long as the following points are observed:
- Unless otherwise stated, https://www.nootropicshandbook.com should be credited as the author of the material.
- Nootropics Handbook copyright should be acknowledged in any quotation, and a link should be provided to the source article. The copyright message should be quoted as it appears at the bottom of the appropriate page.
- In some cases, articles may use material copyrighted by another party, or may use trade or service marks belonging to another party. Where this is the case, you must seek the permission of the ultimate owner of this intellectual property.
- Citations should not violate any law, cause offense or tarnish the Nootropics Handbook brand in any way.
- Nootropics Handbook appears on several servers on the web. References to Nootropics Handbook material should quote the URL of the appropriate item hosted on the https://www.nootropicshandbook.com website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw permission for the use of Nootropics Handbook material if either this permission or the material is, in our opinion, abused. This right will not be unreasonably exercised.
Please print this page off and retain it as your permission to cite.
Recommended Reference/Bibliography List Format
If you’re referencing a Nootropics Handbook resource as part of a bibliography list, we recommend using the Harvard System as follows.
- nootropicshandbook.com (Year). Article/Resource Title. [Online]. Available from: http://www. Nootropicshandbook.com /full-URL. [Accessed: Date].
- nootropicshandbook.com (2018). What are Nootropics? [Online]. Available from:https://www.nootropicshandbook.com/what-are-nootropics [Accessed: January 1, 2018].