What are pure nootropics? Nootropics are supplements that improve memory, confidence, motivation, energy levels, and brain health.
Often referred to as “smart drugs”, pure nootropics are safe to use with rare and mild side-effects. This is why people use them to treat various disorders. Nootropics are the perfect tool for those of us with busy lifestyles and high-stress occupations. In fact, the nootropic industry is worth around one trillion dollars.
So, let’s take a more detailed look at these natural mind enhancers.
The Function and Effects of Pure Nootropics
All nootropics share some similar features, including:
- Keeping the brain safe from physical or chemical injuries.
- Better focus, learning, and memory.
- Very few or no negative side-effects.
Nootropics make our brain work more efficiently. They provide important nutrients and increase the number of enzymes in the brain.
There are two types of nootropics:
- Synthetic “lab made” nootropics that carry a slightly higher risk of side effects.
- Natural herbal supplements (pure nootropics) that provide more organic benefits.
So what is the difference? Nootropics increase the healing effects of natural substances within our body. These are 100% natural substances that the body and mind need to function properly.
The exact effects vary from person to person and depend on the dosage. Pure nootropics are the fuel your brain needs to stay focused, and healthy.
Health Benefits of Pure Nootropics
Many studies have shown that nootropics have many benefits. Here are some of the main ones:
- Better Mood – Pure nootropics fight depression and anxiety. Both animal and human studies found that nootropics efficiently improve people’s mood. They also treat symptoms of depression, bipolar disorder, and social anxiety.
- Superior Memory – Pure nootropics are used to slow down mental decline and dementia. Depending on the supplement, you will improve either short-term or long-term memory.You’ll find the best example of improved memory in studies on Alzheimer’s patients. They showed a significant increase in performance after only a month of taking nootropics.
- Focus & Creativity – According to the Stanford study, smart supplements can increase creativity by 60%. Pure nootropics can help you fight off the effects of stress, and focus on what truly matters. Therefore, they come as the best natural treatment for ADHD.
Other nootropic benefits also include:
- strong anti-fatigue effects
- weight loss
- better muscle development
- pain relief
- appetite regulation
- aid in cancer recovery
List of Potent and Pure Nootropics
Here are the most powerful nootropics used today:
- Racetam family of nootropics (Paracetam, Aniracetam Phenylpiracetam, and Pramiracetam)
- Alpha GPC (Chlorine)
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR)
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE)
Final Thought: Do You Need Nootropics?
The truth is that pure nootropics are optional. You don’t need a prescription for them, as they are available over the counter in the US.
If you can’t concentrate and are always stressed out, pure nootropics are a great choice. You can also use them to keep your brain smart and healthy. Still, it’s best to consult a physician before you start using these supplements.